A few weeks ago, whilst we were visiting Granny Ev and Pop, the boys became transfixed with the slideshow of photographs that plays on repeat on Pop’s Mac. There were photos of holidays, old cars, eBay sale items and loads of family throughout the years.
Every now and then, the Lord would ask “who’s that, Mummy” and I’d fill in the blanks with a cheeky little anecdote about the event or person. As the weekend went by however, I noticed that on most occasions they didn’t even recognise their own mother! The baby photos I get, but surely I’ve not changed that much in the last twenty odd years, have I?!
This got me thinking about my next ‘book’. We are big fans of the ‘That’s Not My…’ series so it seems like a good route to take my penmanship!
- 13,705 ∴ (a whopping 20% lighter than three months ago!)
- Confidence is back up to pre-man cub levels
- On the flip side, stress levels are creeping up and up as the extension starts to interfere with daily life
- I’ve salsa’d my way into the Improvers class
- Children are still alive two weeks into the school holidays!
Linked up with: